Noon Music in May
Sponsors: Irene Bareau; Whip Bar & Grill at the Green Mountain Inn; Town of Stowe
Hospitality Sponsor: Green Mountain Inn
Media Sponsors: Radio Vermont Group; Stowe Reporter
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, Noon Music in May concerts are presented free of charge; no tickets are required. Contributions are accepted and greatly appreciated.
- May 2 Rumbarroco, Baroque Latin-Fusion Ensemble
- May 9 Craftsbury Chamber Players Trio
- May 16 Christopher Houlihan, Organ
- May 23 Cameron and Allison Steinmetz, Vocal Duo
- May 30 Rosin, String Quartet
Stowe Community Church has graciously donated the sanctuary for the Noon Music in May concerts since the beginning of the series in the late ‘70s. This historic and beautiful building houses a restored 1898 Steinway Grand Piano and a W. B. Simmons Tracker organ. The acoustics and the intimate setting are perfect for the small ensembles presented in this series.
Click here for directions to Stowe Community Church